Friday, May 04, 2007

Don't Mess with Me, Dominos

I'm not exactly in a good mood. I have cramps. I am crabby. I have been for two days. I have a headache. I have many children. They have been good, but there are a lot of them, and two extra kids are here. Bart doesn't feel well so he decided not to cook and, to save money, we called Dominos instead of the every so trustworthy pizza hut.

It did not go well.

i just posted this on their website.

I ordered pizza tonight. We had 8 kids at home (we have 10 all together). I ordered two mediums and a large. I was told the pizza would be here in a half hour and that it would cost $31.40.

50 minutes later three medium pizzas were delivered. When I called one store, the one that took the order, they told me that the other store in town (Mankato) had been the one to deliver it.

When I called there they told me that I had ordered 3 medium pizzas for $29.50.

The only thing they could offer me was a $2.00 refund.

I did not want a two dollar refund. I wanted the pizza I had ordered for the price I was quoted at the time that it was promised.

I think I'll blog about this. And I won't order from Dominos again.


Don't mess with me this time of the month, Dominos.

1 comment:

Amie said...

A while back we ordered from Pizza Hut, online, then an hour later I called up the store and they didn't even know that you could do online orders and acted like I was crazy, I had the confirmation number and called the district people, they said that they would send me from free coupons, that was about 6 months ago. I have been in service jobs (resturants) and I understand mistakes happen, but I mean really why do people think they can be so rude about it? UGGG! Hope your feeling better soon.