Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Good News

Uneventful morning with the kid, but some great news this morning has made my day.

I haven't announced this yet, but we're getting a new youth pastor at our church AND the big bonus is that one of my favorite poeple from one of my jobs is his wife who is going to be working with me here, in person, instead of from afar. And that is cool news. They should be moving in June and then you will hear much more about them I am sure.

But how cool is God? Sending really quality people, married to each other, to come and join Bart and I in our collective and separate missions in life.

Can't get much better than that...

1 comment:

Mary said...

When I first read this, I wondered if you were talking about who I thought you were talking about. Then today I got some paperwork that indicated you WERE talking about who I thought you were!

Awesome people and a wonderful addition to the Mankato area! Enjoy (and greet them for me).