Monday, May 01, 2006

From a Chilly Dark Hotel room in Atlanta

Very unusual morning because I am up first. That seldom happens at home. Our routine involves Bart being up first. He also likes it cold when he sleeps so I am trying not to wake him. I have to leave in a few minutes to drive 30 miles in rush hour to my first appointment and so I've already showered and am working quietly in the dark on matching bash charts before I leave. I slept pretty well, but once I was awake, I could not fall back asleep.

I have two meetings set up for today and also need to transition from one hotel to the next because tonight and tomorrow night we're staying at the hotel where Bart's conference is. I also have to get these charts done, which will require several hours of work.

Don't have a whole lot to report. I'm a little stresed out about my appointments because they are not confirmed, but I will figure that out.

More later.

No comments: