Wednesday, October 11, 2006

One More Meeting Gone Well

This afternoon there was another really good meeting in Dalllas, hopefully leading to the placement of several children over the next six months to a year.

I could go on and on and blog again about the system and how slow it is, but I think I'm going to give it a rest.

I worked feverishly from 7-11 this morning and whittled down my inbox from 140 to 45. When I got back from being gone only 6 hours, it was up to 105 again! AAAH. Now I have a ton of work to do, and a break to take to eat tex mex. (this is assuming that I can get the cord to work. It miraculously held up for two days of meetings, but now it just won't connect. Even little prayers don't seem to be working.

Maybe later I'll have something to rant about as I sort through the kids who need homes and try to make matches.

No comments: