Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sharp Decline

Yesterday my blog readership dropped by nearly 100 readers in one day. One of you has indicated that there were some problems with some of the ads redirecting people to advertisements so I am going to remove some of them.

But could I have majorly offended a huge number of readers all of the sudden? I am perplexed.

Last night Salinda’s group of middle schoolers did not have much fun together. I found a bunch of them having a loud argument in the family room and Salinda upstairs watching TV alone avoiding the whole situation. The particular group of friends she is selecting are not ones that are going to take her any place very positive, but I know better than to make a stink about it.

I tried to sleep in, and did end up in bed longer than usual. This morning everyone but Dominyk is still asleep (no school today -- Teachers Inservices in MN -- and he is happy as a clam because I am not making him shower before he watches TV. I figured that I would let the middle school girls sleep as long as possible. Sleeping dogs who bite should not be awakened.

Going to see if I can fit a few hours of work around parenting today. Last night there were 19 people, including our family, “hanging out here” for a while.

No comments: