Monday, October 09, 2006

Safe in Lovely Hotel Room in Dallas

Other than the fact that I ended up at the wrong hotel (there are two by the same name) and had to ride in a taxi with a scary looking guy who got lost and still charged me for the whole trip so I didn't tip him and so he didn't even take my suitcase out of the car) my day has been fairly uneventful. That could have been a great blog story, but it's 8:45 p.m., I'm tired and I still don't have the presentation done for tomorrow.

So, you'll have to settle for this boring report that I am here, had a good dinner, and am going to try to get this done and go to bed early. Tomorrow we have about 6 hours on the road and a 3 hour presentation, so it will be a long day.

My cord never came, but the old one is working so far. I'm praying it will keep working!

No comments: