Thursday, October 26, 2006

Say a Little Prayer for Him

Bart just called to tell me that his computer won't turn on again. He has had so much trouble with that computer since he got it... makes me feel bad for him. He really needs it.

I am sitting in front of a nice fire. We are so uncuth that we had Kari and her family over for dinner to have leftovers of what we served them on Sunday night. But I figured Bart wasn't here, and if I was going to cook, why should she have to. Mike built an awesome fire and I heard some stories I'd never heard before that are quite unbloggable.

Now everyone but Mike is home. (We found out today that he has been tatoo-ing minors without their parents permission again). Everyone is watching TV, Salinda is doing dishes without complaining, and I am hoping to get some sleep tonight.

But you can pray for Bart and for healing for his computer. . .

No comments: