Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Should Have Known Better

I called home this morning. I really need something off my computer at home that I need Bart to send over to me. I am pretty desperate for it, so I called him. He was in the midst of the morning rush and I should have known better. I timed it wrong, thinking he would have been in the van giving rides to school, but the kids weren't in the van yet. And Tony has outgrown yet another size of pants and nobody could find any. This year it seems like every week someone is competely into a new size of pants.

So I should have known bettter than to open myself up for THAT reminder of how hard things are for Bart when I am gone, of what a seriously difficult responsibility it is to do it alone (how well I know ... I will be doing it alone myself in a little over a week when he is gone).

But I'm sure things will go OK... just the middle of a wild morning like we have sometimes and I called in the middle of it.

Now I'm in the process of trying to get as much as I can done from the hotel before leaving for our meetings this afternoon.

No comments: