Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Back At It

Well, I'm feeling like I'm back in the game again. The stress of everything makes me moodier than I've ever been in my life, but taking the night off to read the book last night was a good plan.

It's 11 a.m. and nothing has thrown me off yet. I'm back in the office after taking 2 kids to therapy and hopefully ready to get moving.

At this moment, I'm fairly ambitious. We'll see how long it lasts.

And it didn't hurt that two of you out there felt sorry enough for me to sign up for AGOCO. I hope it makes you more money that it makes you and thus makes it all worthwhile.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Um, you're welcome : )

Hey, what's a good book to recommend to a foster family adopting 2 little ones. They are in pretty good shape, but I'd like to be be prepared to look at loss issues as they go through developmental milestones.

Claudia said...

Try this list of recommended books at the Adoption Think Tank.

Susan said...

Thanks. Actually I meant that I'd like THEM to be well prepared (not me) as I will be for sure not be a part of their lives latter down the road.