Sunday, February 25, 2007

Still in Denver. Crud.

I used to think it would be glamorous. Travelling, airports, staying in hotels, eating out ... and having people come for miles to hear me speak.

Now I think travel is basically annoying and I hate not having any control. I hate having someone be able to say "We're sticking around here for another 3 hours" and not be able to do a thing about it. My flight that was supposed to leave at 6:55 is now leaving at 11:30. Can I change that? No. Can I do anything but sit here and wait? Nope. Am I gonna be DOG TIRED tomorrow.

I have to be ready to start my day at 7 a.m.

Fortunately there are some hours in the afternoon free so I can rest. I'm sure I'll make it. Several of the people who are supposed to be on my flight are travelling with small children. At least I can be happy that I dn't ahve to deal with THAT tonight.

No comments: