Monday, February 19, 2007

A Million and One Distractions

Having many interests leads to many distractions. That's where I am finding myself this morning.

In addition to my children and my passion for finding homes for children, I love my macintosh and all of the things I can do with video, photography, web design etc. I don't have a lot of basic talent, nor an artistic eye, but I love what software can do and I love knowing how to do it.

This morning I was bombarded, reading through blogs, with lots of different things I want to do RIGHT NOW. But I'm having to control myself and get to work.

But I will say this one thing. If there are any of you out there who would like to make some money with your blog, Pay Per Post has been the easiest way to earn money that I have found so far. You'll now see a link in my sidebar and if you sign up with them, I'll get credit for referring you. But more importantly, it's a way to earn $5 in about 10-15 minutes at any time. Since I select only things that I think my readers are interested in, I don't think that it detracts much from my blog.

So, this morning, when I don't have time to post something, do you?

No comments: