Monday, February 05, 2007

Getting All Caught Up in It

I'm a competitor. Those of you who know me, know that I am competitive. I like to win things.

I'm content to do my best, but if there is a contest I want to be the winner. If there is something to be achieved, I want to achieve it. If there is someone to beat, I want to beat them. A few years ago when I started matching kids I didn't want to know what a good year would be, I wanted immediately to know what the record was. And in my third year, I almost doubled the record. I can't help it, that's how I'm wired.

I'm hoping that you will care enough about me to help me become a winner. All it will take is for you to sign up for a program that could (not guaranteeing anything) but most probably will, make you some money.

Now, this whole thing has gotten reputable people to recommend it as the next best thing in making money. If you google AGLOCO, you will see that it has over 1,000,000 hits, meaning that there is a lot of internet buzz.

But, I'm not asking you to sign up so that you make money. I'm not even at this point asking you to sign up because I think I'm going to make money.

I'm asking you to sign up so that I can get my name on a page of the top referrers. It is not my goal to beat the number one referrer. The person with the most referrals has 19,118. I just want to make it on this page even if it is on the very bottom.

So, I am asking you to sign up for no other reason that to help me have some fun. I'm asking that you do it as a personal favor for me. I'm asking you to do it to give me some comic relief from the funk I've been in. I'm asking you to sign up even if you never go to the website again.

I hope that it makes us some money, but if it doesn't, I'm OK with that. I just want my name on the page. Call it a distraction, call it rediculous, call it frivilous, but just click here to give me credit and get you started.

I would do it for you. If I was a reader of your blog or if I received any enjoyment whatsoever from you in any way and you asked me to do this, I would.

OK, so am I begging? Am I sufficiently humbling myself and groveling. Do it, PLEASE. And when you do, leave a comment so I can see who loved me enough to give this a try. (OK, so I take things a little too seriously). :-)

And if you care about what you're signing up for (which you don't have to if you don't want to), here are the details.

AGLOCO’s story is simple:

Do you realize how valuable you are? Advertisers, search providers and online retailers are paying billions to reach you while you surf. How much of that money are you making? NONE!

AGLOCO thinks you deserve a piece of the action.

AGLOCO collects money from those companies on behalf of its members. (For example, Google currently pays AOL 10 cents for every Google search by an AOL user. And Google still has enough profit to pay $1.6 billion dollars for YouTube, an 18-month old site full of content that YouTube’s users did not get paid for!

AGLOCO will work to get its Members their share of this and more.

AGLOCO is building a new form of online community that they call an Economic Network. They are not only paying Members their fair share, but they’re building a community that will generate the kind of fortune that YouTube made. But instead of that wealth making only a few people rich, the entire community will get its share.

What's the catch? No catch - no spyware, no pop-ups and no spam - membership and software are free and AGLOCO is 100% member owned. Privacy is a core value and AGLOCO never sells or rents member information.

So do both of us a favor: Sign up for AGLOCO right now! If you use this link to sign up, I automatically get credit for referring you and helping to build AGLOCO. just click here to give me credit and get you started.

No comments: