Sunday, February 04, 2007

Game, Food, or Family?

We're watching the Super Bowl. A lot of snacks -- that is our tradiiton. Jimmy and Rand are the only people in our family who care about football, but they love their snacks. Sadie and Dominyk are here for the food for sure, though Sadie is here for the family togetherness. Bart and Salinda are having their food elsewhere because Bart hates football, Salinda is not much into family togetherness, and she is busy earning some money.

I'm in here so that Dominyk can be in here (allowing family togetherness) and I'm enjoying the food, though I'm pretty full and that happened rather quickly.

This afternoon, I took Salinda to Dunn Brothers for a conversation she didn't want to have. She is considering homeschooling, but I'm not sure that is a good plan. I'm waiting to see what she decides. She is going to her friend's house after not speaking to her all weekend. I'm hping they will resolve things and school will appear to be more bearable.

Today has been a parenting marathon day. I'm still trying to get Ricardo to tell the truth about something that he is holding out on me on. I spent a couple of intense hours with Salinda. I spent time with Tony's new PCA. I'm getting ready to give Salinda a ride out there in the frigid cold...

Tomorrow I have a list of things to do and many of them are things I don't want to do. I keep putting them off. I'm hoping to wake up ready to tacle them.

No comments: