Monday, February 19, 2007

Pretty Exciting Opportunity

If you are interested in making money off your blog in an interesting way, then the Pay Per Post "Review My Post" is definitely something you should check out. As I mentioned earlier today, Pay Per Post has been for me the easiest way to make money blogging. And now they have a great program that will benefit even those people who don't want to veer away from their subject matter in order to blog about things that don't relate to their topic.

The way it works, as far as I understand it, is that you can put a post at the bottom of each of your blog posts that looks like this:



Anybody who is interested, can get paid to review your blog post. in turn, you get paid for referring them to review your entry. And, on top of all that, you get more traffic to your own blog. So everybody wins.

As I mentioned, this is a great opportunity for anyone but it is specifically beneficial for anyone who really isn't interested in other pay-per-post opportunities but just wants to keep blogging. If this is you then you can keep blogging as you always do and put the link at the bottom of each and every post. And then the money will come in as people write about what you wrote.

It's my plan to start with this post and then include it every time that I write something I think is worth reviewing.

All the details can be found here: blog ads



No comments: