Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Therapy for EVERYONE...

It is obvious that my girls need therapy to resolve their issues with John. They are a wreck when it comes to him. So we agreed with the county that before they can have contact with him. And so does everyone else.

So, I am heading to therapy with 4 kids today... Rand, Ricardo, Tony, Dominyk. We are heading to breakfast first at... you guessed it .... McDonald's. Can't resist. (And it's a VERY good thing we DON'T have a drive through Krispy Kreme store. I mean, could there be anything more full of sugar and fat or anything taste better?)

Then today Kari and I have to prepare for the trainings we'll be doing starting tomorrow night and I"m hoping to sneak away with my husband for a VD lunch. Looks like I'm not spending much time at my desk again today.

At least all is peaceful still in regards to people's relationship with me. It's been a long few days. I enjoy any reprieve I get when all of the kids who are living at home are actually speaking in civil tones to me at the same time.

1 comment:

QueenBee said...

a VD lunch? Are you sure that's something you want?