Friday, February 09, 2007

Somehow I KNEW This Was Going to Happen

No sooner had a blogged than Salinda called wanting me to bring her homework she left here. She was not apologetic for last night's unending stream of not so good choices. However, I felt bad for her friend, who I thought was fairly innocent, who did the project with her, and took the homework to school.

I stopped by Sadie's school and had her taken out of class so I could check her outfit. It was much better, but still not as appropriate as I wanted it to be. I told her to get her coat and come home and changed. She refused. I could have made her, but I want to use it as leverage for other things. So, I said, "is that your final decision?" She said nothing and I said, "Interesting choice" and left her there, wondering what will be in store.

I also had a very long talk with Salinda's mom's friend and found out some interesting things that I knew nothing about. So this evening should be interesting.

No comments: