Monday, February 12, 2007

Here Now, Even Though Here Often Changes

I'm in SIoux Falls, SD at a hotel. I had a great meeting this afternoon with a new family who wants to adopt and then drove through to spend the night here. In the morning I'll go out to the ranch to have therapy with John and then meet another new family for lunch and then head home. It's supposed to snow, so I'm hoping I don't hit bad weather.

My hotel room does not have a strong wireless connection, so I am annoyed. I had to come the lobby area to get a high speed connection. I think I'm just going to go to bed early tonight and turn off my phone and not work. I'm very tired and today was a full day -- met with three different families today and drove for over 3 hours.

Maybe if I go to bed early I'll wake up with more blogging enthusiasm.

No comments: