Monday, February 12, 2007

Spoke Too Soon Again


After blogging about Tony's perfect morning, I went upstairs to find that Tony was STILL HERE. I heard him say goodbye and shut the door.

What I didn't hear was him coming back in the house to go to the bathroom, which, with the stomach ache he had from eating too many brownies last night, took too long and he missed the bus.

So now I am going to have to give him a ride to school, messing up my plans to begin dieting today for sure. (I'm sure there are people out there who believe that a person can drive right by a McDonald's at breakfast time and not have a bacon egg and cheese biscuit, but you're wrong. You've been deluded and THAT is why your life is out of whack.

Anyway, I digress.... so now I'm going out on a cold morning when I was just minutes away from quiet so I could get something done.

But, to his credit, I warned him that he better not start tormenting everyone and ruin his perfect morning and so far he has been successful.

2 comments:

Mary said...

That's one of the reasons why I make sure I do not go in to town until after 10:30. I cannot pass up a McDonald's breakfast. There's just something about them....

Amie said...

not that I don't like McDonalds (have you had a mcgriddle?) but my weakness is Krispy Kreme....I see the hot light on and all I can think about is doughnuts.