Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sometimes Multitasking Just Doesn't Go All That Well

As many of you know, we attempted to start an organization several years ago called LAFTER which stands for Large Adoptive Families Expanding Resources. We attempted many things with the organization, but basically just concluded that those of us who have more than 3 or 4 kids don't have time to do much else. Our attempts at getting together for Board Meetings, even online, proved futile.

For a while, I attempted to keep up the website, but even that has become outdated. So today I decided I was going to start adding some of the stuff I had started years ago with the LAFTER website, to the Everything Adoption blog. That way all the work I had done in the past would not just go to waste.

So, I started with the "Meet some Families" page. I talked to all of the families who used to be linked from the LAFTER site to get their permission.

I spent today putting together this simple page. But in the midst of getting it done, also did a LOT of parenting.

So, at any rate, check out some of these families who have become my friends over the years, and if you would like to include your families website on this page, just let me know and I'd be happy to add you.

No comments: