Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Miscellaneous

I don't have time to blog much. Salinda has therapy for the first time this morning and we have to leave early because the most awful thing ever happened to her. She left her bag at school and it has all of her makeup in it. Of course we have to swing by and get it before therapy...

I shouldn't have begged you to be my friend by signing up for AGOCO because now I'm realizing that I don't have any friends.

Everyone here was in very good spirits last night, which is always good to see. Even Salinda appears to be out of her funk.

Now I'm off to figure out who stole my $15.00 out of my room while I was sleeping. Guess we have to lock our door while we sleep maybe.

2 comments:

FosterAbba said...

Claudia, I think that there are a lot of people out here in the blogosphere that send you lots of bloggy love.

I can't speak for others, but I simply won't sign up for something like AGLOCO, because in principle, I think blogs should be a non-commercial voice on the Internet. Truthfully, I liked your blog better before you pasted advertising all over it.

Although I certainly respect your decision to advertise as a way to make extra money, and I don't think badly of you for doing so, I personally disagree with the practice; therefore, I won't sign up, even if it would help you become one of the top referrers.

Claudia said...

Apparently many people agree with you.

And I may have liked my blog better before too, though there are few ways for me to make anything more.

There's also the reality that people who don't know me in person, no matter how much they read my blog, never really quite understand my quirky sense of humor, and it doesn't really always translate in blogging.