Monday, March 05, 2007

Anxiety

For some reason tonight I am anxious. I can't pinpoint for sure why. Part of it I know is that I need to call Mike and we are visiting him for his birthday. This gives me some flashbacks of unpleasant birthdays with him in the past and all of the wrath that is unleashed on us.

I also have a daughter in the throws of teenage girl drama which I shouldn't let get to me, but sometimes does.

And I have a full week ahead -- though I'm taking a few hours tomorrow to have fun with my friend Sue because she has the afternoon off. Otherwise, I have several meetings.

I also have been gone so much that I can't get settled. Or the fact that I had a lot of troubling dreams last night and didn't sleep well

Or maybe it is all of the above.

But as a person who isn't by nature anxious, when I feel that way it bothers me.

No comments: