Monday, March 12, 2007

Feeling More Than Pathetic

I am back at Denny's because I forgot paperwork and to fax it costs a dollar a page. So I'm having it emailed and need to be here to receive and consollodate it piece by piece.

My parents are exhausted. It's hard to be around me I think. I am trying to be as patient as I can, but their lifestyle is so much different than mine.

We went to the clinic for my dad's blood work and stopped by the library to drop off books. We sat at Denny's for one hour and they were just worn out. We did get to have a really fun video chat with my youngest brother that my dad enjoyed. They talked baseball and Denver politics.

Now I'm here to work for a few hours -- giving them a break from me, and hopefully getting things done. The people at Denny's are really going to wonder about me...

No comments: