Friday, March 02, 2007

The Unveiling

For a few weeks now I have been working on a series on matching that I just finished this morning. This is a painfully honest look at matching and how it works and doesn't work.

It starts with this post on the Everything Adoption Blog.

As part of this series, I wanted to make a sample Profile for a family and thought instead of making a fake one using stock photography, maybe one of my blog readers who is in the matching process would like me to make one for them.

If you are hoping to be matched, have a high quality digital photograph, and wouldn't mind having your information on the internet, please email me. The first person to respond with an email attaching a good photograph, will have my services for free. Here's an example of my work so I think you can see that you will end up with a fairly decent looking profile. I also know how to save it in PDF format so that your social worker can email it to social workers along with your home study.

Just a thought. If I don't here from me, I'll make one for John and Mary Doe.

No comments: