Monday, March 12, 2007

It's Amazing.

Blogging has sure changed things for lots of people. I can’t imagine my life without blogging… reading them, writing them, checking them, working to improve and expand them. And now, the opportunity to make money on them. Whether or not you agree with making money from blogging as a principle, you can’t disagree with the fact that having the opportunity is pretty cool. You and me, just average people from anywhere, can get paid to write.

As I’ve mentioned before, it’s amazing how easy it is to make money with Pay Per Post. You may be getting tired of me explaining to you how easy it is to make money with them, but I have tried several other ways, and this is by far the easiest.

Now, if you have a high profile blog, you can make up to $1,000 for a single post! Maybe you think that blog marketing sounds too good to be true – that nobody would pay you to write a few paragraphs on a blog, but it’s the real thing. Lately, more and more advertisers are realizing just how valuable advertising that is written by bloggers can be to their companies.

The interface on the website is easy, it’s easy to join … the whole thing is a good deal all the way around. If you want to email me privately I can explain it to you. I’d love to see you join and start making money.



2 comments:

Sunny said...

So, just curious...how much are you making on your blog? My traffic is only up to about 120 hits a day. Could I really make anything blogging for Pay per Post?

Claudia said...

Yes! As long as your blog has been up for 3 months or more, it doesn't matter how many readers you have. Of course, there are a wider variety of opportunities to post and highter pay the more readers you have, but you can still make between $4 and $15 bucks for writing 150 to 200 words an dyou can post as often as 3 or 4 times a day.

Certainly worth checking out.