Saturday, March 03, 2007

Jumping Back in with No Transition Time

Bart had an all day meeting today. He left at 6:30 a.m. and it's 9:30 and I am already at wits end with Tony. I don't blog about him often because he is such difficult child I can't even put it into words. I think I will leave it at that.

He has a science fair project due on Monday and I can't even get him to brush his teeth. I'm trying to think of creative ways to make this happen, but it's not going to work if it is just me helping him. I can guarantee you.

I'm hoping to get some family paperwork done this morning and then I'll need to go to the grocery store. I'm actually going to cook tonight so that Bart doesn't have to after a long day away. Beans and rice. It's what I make when I cook. My #1 comfort food because of my years in Mexico.

No comments: