Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Too Much Pressure = Silly Mistakes

I got myself out of my funk enough to run to Shopko to pick up some things Mike wanted us to bring him -- things like shampoo, acne medication, mechanical pencils, new socks, etc.

When we got there we were told it needed to be inventoried by a staff member. One of the women had us carry his laundry baskets of clothes and the stuff we bought into her office for inventory.

A half our later she came out and sat down with us. She said to me, "Is there any chance you did any shopping for yourself and left some thing in the bags?"

"Sure," I replied. "Sorry I forgot to take out the watch. That was for me."

"and there was something else . . ."

I racked my brain feeling somewhat clueless and then all of the sudden I began to feel slightly sheepish. "Oh yes", I said quietly. "Could you maybe put my stuff into a separate bag."

Yup, it's those feminine napkins again.

No comments: