Saturday, March 10, 2007

Leaving Again

In a few minutes I'm heading to the airport again. When I set up two trips so close together, I didn't know the week between was going to be quite as stressful as it has been. I'm not feeling ready yet I know Bart is very capable of providing for everything and everyone. It's just hard not being here.

My parents are wonderful people and they need this time with me. They are convinced I need a few days break as well. I have packed some books as I know I will have time to read. I am only planning on checking my email a couple times a day and I have two homestudies to write, but otherwise, I'm not planning to work as much as I usually do.

I am bringing along some books about parenting kids with issues. Maybe I'll review them here for you. I will try to blog more from the airport this morning, but now I have to pack up the computer.

No comments: