Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The End of a Long Emotionally Exhausting Day

I am not sure how much to blog because one of my biggest concerns tonight is how much I should be blogging. Someone did a search tonight for one of my kids names and found the blog and spent a half hour here. I could easily just be a friend of ours, but now I'm realizing why some people never use their real names.

And one of my children, who will remain nameless, will probably be 18 before they go on the internet again. I don't understand when I REMIND them that I will be watching everything they do, how they can still do things they know will get them in trouble.

I am at a point of exhaustion where I am wondering how I am going to be able to get through all I need to do before my trip and really, in all honesty, am not in a mood where I should be writing down anything. I should be avoiding writing how I feel now like the plague.

I feel somewhat strangely a little better having blogged about how I shouldn't be blogging. Ok, so I'm a bit weird.

1 comment:

debbie said...

That has always been one of my biggest fears about communicating on the internet. I sincerely hope it was a friend.