Saturday, March 03, 2007

Great People






I had quite the invitation to offer our friends -- come over and help me help Tony do our science project and I'll make you supper.

They came and Tim, the dad, even took care of some kids while Sue and Sarah went with me to give Salinda a ride to meet friends.

After supper, which was good, if I do say so myself, we played cards (which Bart does not enjoy) so he was playing connect 4 with the kids. Somehow he started tossing pieces of fruit into the kids mouths and it became quite a game -- the kids reminded us of seals.

A great time was had by most of us (Dominyk slipped away to go to bed very early and Salinda still isn't home) but it was fun for the rest of us to be together.

Right now, though, I'm ready for a good night's sleep

No comments: