Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I Know I Talk About Them A Lot . . .

. . . but they pay me to! Isn't that great! Pay Per Post pays me to talk about them. They also get paid to pay me to talk about other products on the internet.

When I first heard about Pay Per Post, I thought it was too good to be true. I sit down for 10 minutes to write a couple hundred words about a product and a month later I get paid, through PayPal, $3.00, or $5.00, or as much as $15.00 even without a famous blog. I was skeptical, but I signed up and started slow.

The only thing that is limiting my income with Pay Per Post is the amount of time I have to write. You can post as many as three times a day on a variety of topics. The higher Google Rank you have on your site, the more opportunities you qualify and the more you can get paid.

It's blog marketing at it's best and I'm making money. So far I have been paid $77.75 for my blog posts and another $25.00 will be coming soon.

In June the new IPhone comes out. As you know, it's a pricy item. But it is my plan to use my blog income to purchase an IPhone, which is going to greatly change my life.

So, for those of you who are holding out, try it just once. Once you see how easy it is, you be glad you did.



No comments: