Thursday, March 29, 2007

Most of the Day at My Desk

I have so much to do, so I'm excited that I get to spend most of the day at my desk. This afternoon and evening are packed with activities -- a school conference, a tennis meeting, and training for about 3 hours, but today I'll be here, catching up, hopefully blogging a few things that have been bouncing around my head...

I also have a long list of phone calls to make, appointments to set up, etc. I'll be doing that as well. It seems like the last month has been such a blur and I haven't been able to organize or focus much as I have been gone a lot and not able to regroup when I come back before I have to be gone again. However, I have nothing scheduled for a few days, so I'm grateful for that, although by the end of today I should have several more things on my calendar.

Anything but boredom -- that's always been my motto.

No comments: