Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Very Little Time at the Computer The Next Two Days

Today is another Marathon Day. At 7:30 I will leave with two kids for therapy. I will then head to the store to purchase some items that MIke has requested for his birthday visit, which will last for one hour. Then we will come home and I will have about 2 hours to get as much done as I can done before all of our activities this evening at church.

Tomorrow I will be leaving at 8:30 and not return home from travelling and doing a home visit until about 5:30 -- and then I have training from 6:30 to 9 p.m.

Friday I will pack, do another home visit and then Saturday I'm on my way to Arizona to visit my folks.

Just thinking about the next week makes me tired and our washing machine is on the blink adding to my stress. Whine, Whine, Whine.

No comments: