Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Back to Denny's

I'm back at Denny's processing email. Finished the homestudy (or as much as I could do) that I needed to do. I spent the morning doing that and watching part of "It's a Wonderful LIfe" with my dad. What a great movie. My mom would have nothing to do with it "CHRISTMAS in MARCH!!!!" she said disgustedly. But it's a great movie anytime.

I'm in the process of re-evaluating my life and trying to make some decisions about doing things differently. There are so many ways I am unhappy with how things are and I want to do things differently. I'm hoping to take small steps, but this always happens when I am away.

I took a few minutes to write to John and Mike this morning -- reminding them that i love them.

Lots of random thoughts float through my head when I have time to think. Might be dangerous.

No comments: