Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Beginning of the Day

I wrote this blog entry about similarities and the thing that bonds us as adoptive parents and then decided it fit better on the Everything Adoption blog so I moved it there.

Bart didn't end up coming home until almost 11:30 so the kids were settled down before he arrived. We talked until after 12 and I am feeling the effects this morning. Yesterday was a very long day for both of us, where neither of us rested or sat down hardly at all from beginning to end.

So this morning I'm dragging a little... attempting to round up some energy to tackle the tasks of the day. We have a meeting with our new accountant (historically I've done our taxes and it hasn't gone well lately) this morning and then this afternoon I have an IEP meeting about MIke. That should be interesting.

I'm heading to my inbox now.

No comments: