Friday, February 02, 2007

Deal, or No Deal

Dominyk made up about 243 rounds of "Deal or no Deal" tonight. We played off and on most of the evening while I was sitting by the fire (where my feet finally got warm) and trying to whittle down my in box.

A person with OCD stuck on something can be entertaining if one can remain a non anxious presence and an innocent bystander. He was very cute with all of the things he made up as prizes, boobie prizes, and dollar amounts for the game.

My favorite was a "flock of ducks" as the boobie prize -- and he waved his hand over the box as if he were Vanna White. It was very entertaining.

It's matching bash time again and I've been inundated with many, many kids to find families for -- many of whom I probably won't be able to match because of their age and special needs. Always a hard time of the month for me because I feel so bad for the kids.

No comments: