Monday, April 10, 2006

6 and a Half Hours Later

Starting at 7:30 this morning I worked on my email. I took a 1/2 hour for “coffee” (even though I ate nothing and drank nothing) and 10 minutes to eat lunch with Bart but the rest of the time I worked on my inbox.

I finished it just now. 2:00 p.m. Wow.

Now, after a brief rest, I will tackle my desk.

I realized that I’ve been blogging for a year. I started at the end of March last year and then skipped April and began to blog seriously in May. From then on I’ve blogged nearly every day.

I love blogging for so many reasons, but I did find a downside this past weekend. I had NO new stories to tell. Everyone who was with me this past weekend reads my blog every day and so there were no funny details to recount that they had not already heard. Hmmmm.

No comments: