Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Meltdown City

Today must be National Meltdown Day and nobody bothered to tell me. John did his at school, earning him Saturday detention and time after school. Dominyk did his immediately upon his return from school. Tony is in the middle of his right now. His included the breaking of my old digital camera -- the camera that we just got back from where MIke’s social worker rescued it from a friends house and found out last night that the dock that charges it had been broken. Now maybe everyone will understand why I don’t let anyone TOUCH the things I care about. Anyway, John had borrowed it after it was returned from MIke and when he found out the dock wasn’t charging he didn’t bring it back to me, but instead left it in the living room, where Tony managed to throw something at it and knock it off.

It’s a team effort, the destruction of my world...

No comments: