Wednesday, April 12, 2006

That Pumping Adrenaline

We have a new washer and dryer and so Bart asked that nobody use them. Before there were several doing their own laundry, but Bart offered to do it for them so as not to chance having something happen to the machines.

At 4:00 this morning the dryer was on. When I went downstairs, Rand and John had done 3 loads of laundry after 9:30, meaning they didn’t sleep much nor did they respect Bart’s wishes. By the time I go down two flights, get mad, and climb back up two flights my adrenaline is really flowing.

Now as I sit here and read blogs and email, Tony and Dominyk are both stretching this morning out, seeing how long they can take to get ready. Tony is following Dominyk from room to room and turning off the lights wherever he is to make him scream.

Bart does not feel well. I am not feeling that great either. Have a lot to do to get work stuff cleared up before we leave for another painting weekend. I also have psychiatrist appointments with three kids today. One of them is with John and this particular psychiatrist doesn’t necessarily agree with the bi-polar diagnosis, but we only have one more appointment before we move so I’m going to try to get him to work with me.

When I have Adrenaline mornings, it always takes me a while to calm myself and focus on my work. It’s one of those mornings.


No comments: