Tuesday, April 25, 2006

An Uneventful and Restful Night (and why I don't Iron)

Very uneventful night and I slept well. The news that things were OK at home helped me to finally sleep.

This morning I ironed my "over sized shirt." Now, picture that. A shirt that for me is over-sized, is OVER-SIZED and a lot to iron. Bart always does all the ironing at our house -- becuase he is a perfectionist, likes to wear 100% cotton, and because I suck at it.

This morning is proof.

I ironed, and ironed and ironed and it still doesn't look good. It looks better than before I started but not much. Ugh.

We're off for a meeting at the state office and then a day of matching in the Austin Region -- and then driving back to Dallas.

For people who think I'm tanning or something fun on these trips, think again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There's an interesting restaurant in Dallas -- Baby Doe's. Good food but a bit $$ (I only went there when the company paid for it!). :-)

I suck at ironing, too. I always think it's funny that there are irons and ironing boards in hotel rooms, because for me I'm usually thinking "I'm on VACATION, I am NOT going to iron!". But I guess some people need them. Whatever!:-)