Thursday, April 13, 2006

Not Quite Like Last Weekend

This weekend isn’t going to be quite like last weekend. John is coming with us, and that will make all the difference. WE’ve already argued that he can’t bring along his huge stereo (If I can’t bring it, I’m not coming). He is declaring what he will and will not do. I think he’ll be OK once he is surrounded by other people tomorrow, but I dread tonight.

I have to go to the mall to do some clothes shopping, something I haven’t done a lot of lately and something I truly dread. I haven’t had a pleasant clothes shopping trip with John in years. He really does need some summer stuff, but his waste is 38 but he wants size 44 shorts. It’s a battle every step of the way. I could go on and on and on about this but it would bore you.

So, I’m not nearly as excited about this weekend as I was last because of who I am bringing. I’m also going to find somewhere to be online because I have a lot of work details to keep up with this week. So maybe I’ll have time to blog.

No comments: