Thursday, April 27, 2006

Back in My Desk Chair Again

Very smooth and peaceful morning. I’m back at my desk, hoping to make some progress -- there is a LOT for me to do over the next few days.

The school has been notified that John won’t be there. I will be calling the pscyh unit sometime this morning to see if/when we need to go see him.

We are waiting for our “hair stylist” to get to work. Dominyk decided to cut the sap out of his hair and it looks so awful that we can’t send him to school until it is fixed (hoping to remember to get a picture to post). He gets teased enough at school without giving them more fodder. So I have called the school and let them know that.

I have 50 emails from my trip that need to be reformatted and sent and 150 emails in my inbox, a post placement and a home study visit today, and matching bash charts that really should be done before we leave Sunday, but I may end up taking them with me. I also have a desk that is a complete mess.

Tomorrow we will head to Mankato with 5 kids. Rand will be staying here with Salinda. And Sunday we will leave for Georgia. It will be great to go knowing that John and MIke are being kept safe -- we may actually be able to enjoy our trip.

No comments: