Monday, April 24, 2006

Uneventful (but not restful night)

I could not go to sleep last night. Tossed and turned trying to figure out THE solution for keeping John and everyone else safe. Didn't conclude anything good.

Woke up earlier than I needed to and couldn't go back to sleep. There isn't a whole lot to report from the hotel room. Room is nice, bed was comfortable, nice shower. My pantyhose have a rip. But nobody has made me mad.

Bart reported that after 9:30 last night everything was fine except he had a hard time getting John to take his meds (as I had predicted).

We'll be heading out in about a half hour for our day of meetings and matching. The nice part about these trips is that I do truly enjoy the business parts of it. The adoption workers in Texas have begun to become friends (if one can use that term and still remain professional) and it is always great to see them again. I look forward to seeing them and working with them.

If everything could just be OK at home when I leave...

No comments: