Friday, April 21, 2006

Not Exactly Dunn Brothers

But I don't have to buy a Iced Chai Tea Latte either. I'm actually doing a post-placement visit and "borrowing" the signal from the house next door. I'm actually staying home with three kids under 4 while their mom picks up their new older sister who is refusing to get on the bus. Bart is back at our house with the 6 kids we have with us.

We made it through yesterday, though I don't know WHAT I was thinking. Tony and Dominyk together with a stop at the dentist office, a change in schedule, a transition, etc. made for a ROUGH go of it for a couple of hours. And last night we didn't get to sleep until about 11:30 because the little boys could not (or would not) settle down).

This morning I visited the elementary with Dominyk, Sadie and Ricardo, and the Charter School with Rand. Then after lunch at home we went shopping for furniture and then I came over to do the post placement visit.

I have heard no news from Luverne, which is almost always good news. I'm assuming John and Salinda are doing OK.

Tonight we are planning on having some fun with Kari and her family and a couple of families who are hoping to adopt. Hopefully we won't scare them away.

No comments: