Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thanks for all the ideas!

Thanks for ideas for Dominyk. The teacher is being very cooperative and I just got a message from her saying that there are other boys who have their hair cut short (we did take him to get it all cut evenly before we took him to school) who have been nice to him and saying it looks like theirs.

To their credit, the school has been really good about most things. I don’t know what the deal is. If we weren’t in the middle of endless calls to the psych hospital today, I’d be going to battle. But there are bigger fish to fry at the moment, especially considering that they are saying they may not let John stay at the psych hospital until we get back from our trip.

I have been working frantically all morning (as well as been on the phone). The conclusion? I have 152 emails in my inbox. 2 more than i did 5 hours ago.

ARGH!

No comments: