Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Blogging Laws

There should be a law against blogging when one is tired. By this time of night I am very tired and everything seems monumental.

Just had a great lobster pizza for supper and now am planning to go to bed early. I'm just exhausted.

Had a virtual argument with Salinda on MSN tonight that didn't feel virtual -- she just hates being parented and decided that she'd be rude.

Then we have big decisions to make about the weekend. The kids are burned out on going to Mankato and working on the house but we have people from the church coming over to help, so we can't exactly not go. Salinda has a band solo and John has a baseball game and John is supposed to have detention. Bart and I are leaving on Sunday, so we hate to leave the kids and go without them on Friday night, and it's a little late to start making plans. Salinda thinks she should be allowed to stay home alone all night but she's only 13 (part of the substance of our Virtual Argument).

So, we have decisions to make and none of them seem good. I hate it when my brain keeps rushing ideas through my head about what to do and every idea has several reasons why it won't work well.

Sometimes the pressure is so much I don't know if I can stand it.

And that's why there should be a log against blogging when one is exhausted. Things WILL look better in the morning.

No comments: