Saturday, April 28, 2007

Beginning a Project

Rand is graduating this year so this morning, between trips everywhere, I started working on the scrapbook I want to make for the "show off" table.

I am using pictures from a book that his birthmom made for him on the day her rights were terminated. She did a really good job of making the book for him and wrote a letter indicating how nothing was his fault. The letter also gives all of the places where he lived as a baby and toddler and the details of his early years. He treasures the book and looks at it often.

Here's the first page.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is an awesome thing for Rand to always treasure. I bet it speaks volumes to him to know how much his birth mother loved him. Does he have contact with her at all? Have fun scrapbooking. It is one of my favorite hobbies.