Monday, April 02, 2007

Waiting to be Discovered?

I just love the technology. It has completely changed the way we live. Things that we dreamed of doing even 20 years ago are now all possible (making our own digital videos, editing and developing and printing our own photos, creating radio programs (podcasts) and even composing, recording, and producing our own music.

Industrial Artists is a site for those who have been able to digitally produce their own music but have yet to be discovered. Not only can they upload their music and wait for the right person to hear it, but we can even get a sampling of it. For me, the many pages of Christian music artists and samples of their music providing me both with encouragement and ideas of what kind of music is out there. It allows me to be the "American Idol" judge and just like on that show, it is interesting to see who thinks they have what kind of talent.

I have the technology to record my own music. I even know how to use it. I have kids with that talent. Now I just need time and one day you'll possibly see some Fletchers on Unsigned.com.



No comments: