Thursday, April 05, 2007

A surprisingly fun shopping trip


Salinda found an outfit she likes -- it’s long shorts and a blazerish thing that probably has a better name, not a dress, but I let it go because we couldn’t find any dresses that weren’t completely slutty. She and Salinda got some very impractical shoes, I found some sweatshirts that I thought some of the boys might like that were marked down from 50 to $8.00, and I even bought myself a couple outfits.

I NEVER buy myself clothes (spent $19.20 on clothes, not counting a pair of tennis shoes or underwear, in 2006) but I bought these outfits. Brought them home to try on and sang a LOVELY rendition of “Dont’ you wish your girlfriend was HOT like me” which I am sure was greatly appreciated by all who heard it.


Kyle has agreed, much to our surprise, to have dinner with us on Sunday, and everyone at this moment is in fairly good spirits. I had a conversation with John quickly this afternoon and he seems to be doing better. I still need to call Mike. Guess I shouldn’t put that off. Though it might drastically altar my mood.

No comments: