Thursday, April 05, 2007

From the Therapists Office

I haven’t figured out how to bypass security and log onto the wireless network here, so I’m not online but I am writing this to publish later.

The therapist reports that Salinda is not participating wholeheartedly and therefore is not getting to the bottom of her issues. She still has a lot more “work” to do in order to be cleared to spend time with John. The rest of the kids are ready.
When I broke it to her that if she did not get going everyone would see him BUT her, it did not go well. I think she just assumed if she came, put in her time, and sat through the sessions I would take everyone to see him. But she has to have it cleared with the therapist and it isn’t fair to John to make him wait to see everyone else while she is refusing to participate in therapy.

She refused to even sit in the waiting room with me while Sadie finishes and has gone to the van. I am sure that this information is making her more angry than ever . . . and we need to go Easter dress shopping.
Definitely does not sound fun to me.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Claudia,
I'm thinking that you and your daughters need to do the matching Easter dress and bonnets thing. Wouldn't that be cute?! ~Kari