Monday, April 23, 2007

Neglecting the Blog

So many things have happened today that are work related and confidential that I can't blog any of them, leaving me little blog fodder.

The trip to Chuck E. Cheese's was a lot more fun than I anticipated. I had a nice time with Salinda and the boys were very cute. I'll post photos later.

I sent a message to Mike's My Space indicating that we did not want him to come to the house. It riles up the children so much. They are so worried that he is going to come break in and steal their stuff.

He sent me back some sarcastic, borderline rude, comment but I'm excusing him, figuring he must have been high when he wrote it.

Just a few annoying tidbits of my day.

1 comment:

Mike Benson said...

This is terrible to hear. As a longtime reader of your blog, it's hard to hear how badly things are going with Mike. I hope he's able to turn things around sometime before he re-offends.